Monday, November 21, 2005

Broad Ripple Condo

Looking for a great buy in Broad Ripple? As investor’s my husband and I are always on the prowl for a great buy. A couple of weeks ago we happened to stumble upon a fabulous opportunity for buyers in Broad Ripple. I’m sharing this with you because there are more than twenty of these properties available, but I have a feeling as word gets out they won’t last long.

If the high prices of Broad Ripple have been putting a frown on your face, or you just don’t want to mow the lawn every week or rake the leaves every fall, and you anxiously wait for your IKEA catalog to come in the mail every spring, then Sycamore Woods is the place for you. This awesome new development is ideal for the first time buyer. You may remember the apartment buildings at the intersection of Kingsley Drive and 56th Street? Or maybe you never even knew there was an apartment building there! Well, these developers came up with a fantastic idea – convert them into AFFORDABLE CONDOS!

As a buyer, you get to customize the design of your unit…think: IKEA meets Pottery Barn. Each condo features new IKEA kitchen cabinets, all new hardwood laminate, ceramic tile, and carpet flooring, granite counter tops (yes, granite counters!), all new stainless steel appliances, new IKEA bathroom cabinetry, all new lighting, all new paint…oh, did I mention this is all included in your purchase price of a mere $95,000. Yes, I said only $95,000! There is a completed model that you can walk through so that you can envision exactly what your 2 bedroom, 1.25 bath condo would look like (of course colors/styles will be customized to match your personal taste.)

Sycamore Woods is nestled along Logan Lake (I bet you didn’t even know there was a lake in Broad Ripple) and it’s only a 4 block walk from Canterbury Park (the cool park with the sand volleyball court) and the Monon Trail. What I especially like about this area is that it’s tucked away in an exceptionally quiet and serene residential neighborhood (except for the occasional quacking duck on the lake). Your condo has two scenes to chose from, wooded view or lake view. There are three buildings, each building has eight condos, and each building is a separate Phase of construction. (ie Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III) Right now, only Phase I is available for sale. Once the developers have sold 75% of the units in Phase I, they will then open up Phase II for sale. However, word on the street is that Phase II will have a price increase.

If you are interested in viewing the model or would like more information about the condos, feel free to E-mail me, or contact me directly at 317-250-0129. Not ready to buy just yet? My husband and I will be renting out two of these luxuriously appointed condos, stop by my Web site for pictures and additional details.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Property in jaipur said...

Excellent blog and great post

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home